Any deviation from these guidelines will result in a 100 point
deduction in points.
Project Proposal I 50 points
Requirements 1-14= 350 points (disk and printout is required for
PowerPoint Presentation 100 points (disk and printout is required
for full credit)
Progress sheet 50 points (this is a weekly check on your project
Neatness and organization is 50 point
Total points 600 points
7- Pointers for your final project:
1. START EARLY!! Don t wait until the last week to begin your
2. Make sure you have all printouts on the presentation day!!
3. Make sure you have MANY copies of your disk with PowerPoint
presentation, source code and executable file (you can never have
too many copies).
4. Test your program on the presentation computer before the presentation
5. Use of block comments ( /* */ ) for commenting large sections
6. Using System.out.println?statements to display values during
the debugging process.
7. MAKE BACKUPS OF YOUR WORK!!
8. And, of course, & HAVE FUN :-)!!